Telepin is seeking an Accounting Clerk to assist the finance team on Accounting processes, reports, invoicing, accounts payables/receivables.
- Responds to requests for information from internal and external sources;
- Processes accounting transactions and prepares standard reports, and reconciling accounts, ensuring accuracy and timeliness;
- Reviews expense reports and veries that the appropriate approvals have been obtained
- Prepares journal entries;
- Prepares bank / credit cards reconciliations;
- Accounts Receivables responsibilities may include: Invoicing customers; identifying pricing issues; ensuring customer contact information is current and accurate;
- Reviews and analyze AR aging; collect outstanding A/R balances;
- Records accounts payable and verifies supporting documentation; prepares payment summary for management review; resolves invoice and payment discrepancies; ensures timely payment to avoid late payment fees and optimize cash discounts;
- Codes, matches, verifies and enters invoices with proper approvals;
- Processes deposits/receipts and follows-up on outstanding balances by initiating collection calls; sets up payment plans, etc.;
- Administers customer maintenance contract renewals and manages the process;
- Prepares quarterly commission statements for the sales team;
- Supports with ad-hoc accounting duties and special projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 2+ years related experience;
- Great Plains experience is an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maximizing Mobile Transactions
Imagine what we can do together