Working among a team of technical professionals, a Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for providing best-in-class technical support for a variety of operational, network, server, or related services via telephone and e-mail.
- Provides ongoing services to a global customer base in an effort to identify, document and resolve customer problems;
- Collaborates with various functional departments (Product Management, R&D and others) to ensure timely and accurate solutions are provided to customers;
- Contributes to the development and growth of the overall business by pursuing the implementation of process exception examples and/or improvement ideas;
- Participates in a shift rotation schedule (including nights) supporting the local customer base.
- 3 – 5 years of customer service experience in a corporate environment;
- Post-secondary education in Customer Service or a related field;
- Working knowledge of Oracle databases (Oracle 10g), UNIX operating systems (Solaris 10), and IP based data networks (TCP/IP), Web technologies;
- Knowledge of Sun/Oracle hardware platforms and Cisco networking gear;
- Excellent English language communication and presentation skills (oral and written);
- A willingness to learn new technologies/products and a desire for career growth;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Resilience and ability to cope effectively under pressure;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Additional language skills would be an asset - French, Arabic, Spanish, etc.
This position may require travel and customer interaction.
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maximizing Mobile Transactions
Imagine what we can do together