The Field Application Engineer will play a key role in the pursuit of new business, working across all levels of the client’s organization, and understanding the client’s requirements to craft winning and deliverable solutions. This position interfaces between delivery and support.
- Manages relationships with customers;
- Gathers technical requirements from customers;
- Brings technical issues to appropriate members of the development team;
- Works with our ticketing and bug tracking system, while managing online support requests;
- Assists in developing and updating our online developer portal and support knowledgebase;
- Creates and manages communication to customers;
- Assists customers through the deployment process, configuration, operations, etc.;
- Develops and/or conducts onsite training sessions for customers.
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- 1 – 3 years of Customer Service experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in working with global teams
- Good communication across all levels and the ability to communicate complex, technical concepts and mediate opposing viewpoints
- Resourceful and able to start on project work with ambiguous and incomplete information
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of technology, particularly as related to mobile telecommunications networks, financial networks and financial services, and hardware
- Strong leadership skills—high level of drive, initiative; assertive
- A willingness to learn new technologies/products and a desire for career growth
- Resilience and ability to cope effectively under pressure
- Experience traveling to international customer sites is an asset
- Experience in providing and/or delivering value-added solutions to the telecom market
- Experience in delivering solutions to customers in the financial services market, or an understanding of financial technology and accounting principles
- Experience in software development and Oracle database
- French or other languages
This position requires frequent travel.
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maximizing Mobile Transactions
Imagine what we can do together