Telepin searching for a results oriented Marketing Programs Specialist to define, create and manage demand generation programs and campaigns for Telepin. This role is critical in the evolution of our marketing strategy and will report to the CMO.
- Create, manage and execute account based marketing programs in partnership with sales.
- Take the lead on project planning for demand generation campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email marketing strategy, tracking and measurement.
- Develop demand generation strategy for key field events to drive audience acquisition.
- Manage company preparedness for all field events.
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and Pardot to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and develop a consistent planning and campaign management process.
- Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs based on the buyers journey.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B demand generation role or marketing programs role.
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of the B2B buying process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help to accelerate opportunities.
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Pardot and Salesforce.com. (or other similar marketing automation tools)
- Experience developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting and segmentation to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Connecting Everyone Financially
The globe's most experienced software provider of mobile financial services