Telepin is seeking a Network Engineer for our Singapore office. This position will be responsible for designing, installing; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards for the network.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards;
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization;
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access;
- Reports network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects;
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Post-secondary education in computer science, electrical engineering or related discipline
- 5-10 years of networking experience in a corporate environment
- Professional knowledge of firewalls and security appliances Cisco PIX/ASA, Juniper, Citrix etc.
- Extensive exposure to network security technologies and solutions VPN, SSL, SSH, key management, encryption schemes, hashing algorithms, etc.
- Expertise in designing, managing and troubleshooting a variety of network hardware: switches, routers, reverse proxies, load balancers, etc.
- Proficiency in design and management of complex LAN/MAN/WAN networks; in-depth knowledge of network protocols and technologies, etc.
- Intimate experience with design, installation and management of virtualization platforms e.g. VMWare
- Exposure to a wide range of cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud
- Familiarity with network and security virtualization technologies-virtual routers and security appliances, etc.
- Advanced administration experience of Unix/Linux Server and Client operating systems-Solaris/Red Hat/ etc.
- Strong skills in administration, patching, deployment, backup, recovery and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Internet and business services and applications, Apache Tomcat
- Experience in deployment and configuration of scalable high availability web based applications
- Design and administration experience of relational database systems Oracle
- Experience with enterprise storage, backup and archival systems, SAN
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Resilience and ability to cope effectively under pressure
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Singapore.
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Connecting Everyone Financially
The globe's most experienced software provider of mobile financial services