Telepin is seeking an Office Administrator to assist and coordinate all administrative activities for our Kanata office.
- Oversee and co-ordinate all office administrative activities;
- Provide administrative support to the Telepin team;
- Manage, order and coordinate office and kitchen supplies;
- Order furniture, phones, laptops and office equipment;
- Co-ordinate schedules and appointments;
- Coordinate, book and track travel and employee itineraries;
- Set up and manage meetings, special events and all hands;
- Send/receive couriers, mail, etc.;
- Keep track of employees' attendance and vacations;
- Assist in the recruitment and the onboarding process of new employees;
- Create and maintain filing systems for the HR and Finance team;
- Reconcile employee expenses with receipts and submit to appropriate manager;
- Coordinate and maintain physical and digital filing of customer contracts and appendices;
- All other administrative activities.
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Three to five (3-5) years' of experience in an administrative or office management role supporting a team
- Experience working in a high-paced technology environment is an asset
- Extremely detailed-oriented and highly organized
- Manages time and can multi-task to accomplish a wide variety of tasks with conflicting priorities
- Initiative, works well under pressure with minimal supervision
- A team player with proven high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maximizing Mobile Transactions
Imagine what we can do together