Helping transform mobile digital payments.
Our Core Values:
- Proud Ownership: dedication, responsibility, trust, commitment to customer excellence
- Progressive Insights: pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo, real achievements
- Pragmatic Agility: resources, speed & adaptability, innovation
What employees think about Telepin:
- “Telepin is a great place to work (94% agree)
- “My Manager treats me fairly and with respect” (94% agree)
- “I would recommend employment at Telepin to a friend/colleague” (82% agree)
We love to hear from great talent! If you are interested in working at Telepin, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telepin Software Systems Inc., located in Ottawa, Canada is an innovative leader of digital transaction infrastructure software, providing mobile operators with the most efficient and cost-effective way to launch a digital transaction platform. Our customers use our software to launch a digital wallet system that provides mobile financial services and mobile payments, loyalty and promotions, and electronic vouchers and ticketing. Telepin develops and delivers a full turn-key system from the transaction based platform, analytical reporting, and mobile applications.
Telepin Software Systems Inc. is an operating subsidiary of the Volaris Group which is an operating group of Constellation Software Inc. Volaris is all about strengthening businesses within the markets they compete and enabling them to grow – whether that growth comes through organic measures such as new initiatives and product development, day-to-day business, or through complementary acquisitions.
Telepin is truly an international organization and has gathered together some of the best people globally from the telecommunications and financial services industry to help us build the company. Reporting to a CFO with many years of technology company experience, this role will provide an excellent opportunity for career development.
- Supervise AR and AP day to day accounting transactions and review account specialist entries before posting
- Monitor cash position, in order to communicate requirements to Volaris corporate office
- Oversee AR collection process and facilitate where specific escalation required
- Prepare adjustments for monthly WIP Revenue, through information gathered from Professional Services department
- Prepare/ oversee preparation of all month-end closing financial entries
- Monthly and quarterly financial close, adhering to strict timelines of a public company
- Monthly and quarterly financial analysis to roll up to parent company
- Conduct regular AR/WIP meetings with Professional Services department to ensure revenue objectives
- Prepare quarterly forecast, with input from management team, and present to Volaris group for approval
- Prepare monthly forecast vs actuals analysis and provide commentary on variance
- Update and maintain financial operating systems procedures and controls
- Update financial documentation and ensure adherence to CSI corporate accounting procedures
- Ensure revenue recognition compliance with IFRS 15, and corporate accounting policies
- Manage and prepare for any internal audits through CSI, or any other audits required through CRA or otherwise
- Production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of adequate system of accounting records
- Maintain corporate risk register in order to control and mitigate risk exposure
- Establish Working Capital action plan, and work with Sales team to improve WC ratio
- Exposure to M&A activities depending on abilities, interest and availability, as Telepin has a mandate to acquire other businesses
- Tools: Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, BPC, Salesforce, Cloudcoach, Workday
- Must have a CPA accounting designation
- 7 – 10 years of Accounting experience
- 2 – 3 years of previous experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller
- Previous experience creating budget and forecast models
- Previous experience in technology industry preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills
- Project Management expertise with a proven track record of successful execution
- Strong attention to detail while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong business acumen as well as knowledgeable in IFRS
- Proven track record of building strong relationships
- Works collaboratively and relates effectively to others by consulting with employees, colleagues, partners, clients, users and stakeholders
- Hand-on contributor to all aspects of the finance function
- Effectively transfers knowledge
- Travel to the various offices will be required
What can we offer you?
Telepin is a fast paced growing environment. We know that our success results from our workforce. You will work with outstanding people that provide a wide range of solutions powering 45 million digital wallets in unique and innovative markets in the South East Asia, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas.
Telepin offers employees the freedom to work in exciting environments that best suit your skills and ambitions and encourage success among all employees by offering:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- A collaborative, creative, team environment
- Travel (select positions)
Great minds like to work with great minds!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in joining the team!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please visit: www.telepin.com
What can we offer you?
Telepin offers employees the freedom to work in exciting environments and emerging markets. We offer the opportunity to make an impact in the global mobile digital economy. An impact that changes the lives of the end users of our products. Read our impact stories and case studies to see how you can make a difference.
We encourage success among all employees by offering:
Competitive compensation and benefits
Professional development opportunities
Flexible work arrangements
A collaborative, creative, team environment
Travel (select positions)