Telepin is searching for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of product marketing and sales support programs. This role is critical in the evolution of our marketing strategy and will report to the CMO.
- Define, develop and execute new product introductions
- Own the product launch plan – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Telepin in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of Telepin and the buying process of our customers/prospects
- Competitive intelligence – keep abreast of the competitive landscape from both a product offering and market trends perspective
- Minimum 5 years’ product marketing experience within the software industry
- Strong technical background with ability to translate technical definitions to business messaging
- Outstanding creative writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Ability to partner effectively and collaboratively with other groups (sales, marketing programs, R&D)
- Action and results-oriented: rolls up sleeves and tackles work head-on
- Can work independently with little supervision
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Connecting Everyone Financially
The globe's most experienced software provider of mobile financial services