Telepin is seeking a Project Manager to serve as the focal point for a number of technical projects, providing project planning, execution, timing, resource planning, and risk and cost management services. This position will coordinate projects between all departments and act as the primary customer interface for day to day project activities.
- Develops and manages all project plans and key resources;
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Facilitates compliance to relevant processes and policies and/or regulations;
- Recognizes and resolves conflict within the project team;
- Identifies and/or resolves project related issues and barriers to success;
- Ensures, tracks and monitors project deliverables;
- Ensures all stakeholders are provided with timely and accurate project information and status updates; Adheres to project schedules;
- Facilitates project meetings with key stakeholders.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Project Management or related fields
- Five to ten (5 – 10) years of Project Management experience
- Experience in working with customers and global teams
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in delivering solutions to customers in the financial services market, or an understanding of financial technology and accounting principles is an asset
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools is an asset
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is an asset
- Some travel to remote customer sites is expected
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Connecting Everyone Financially
The globe's most experienced software provider of mobile financial services