This position is responsible for Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software, networking equipment, and system management tools.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure;
- Management and selection of all components required for Telepin’s hardware bill of material that includes networking, firewalls, reverse proxies, load balancers, servers, and storage appliances;
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes;
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, engineering or a related subject;
- 3 – 5 years of related systems engineering experience;
- Experience in virtual or hardware systems with high availability and redundancy;
- Advanced administration experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Unix/Linux Server and Client operating systems - Solaris/Red Hat/ etc.;
- Exposure to a wide range of cloud platforms - e.g. AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud;
- Familiarity with network and security virtualization technologies - virtual routers and security appliances, etc.;
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef, Jenkins etc.);
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., CL/CI,shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python);
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maximizing Mobile Transactions
Imagine what we can do together