This position is responsible for designing and developing the web interface for our next generation customer web portal and for assisting in the maintenance of our current customer web portal.
- Designs, codes and modifies websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications;
- Creates visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation;
- Plans and delivers software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, software design or related field;
- 5 – 10 years of developing and maintaining high-performance user intuitive websites;
- 2+ year of Java experience;
- Cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, APIs;
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP);
- Experience with use of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse);
- Use of relational databases and SQL;
- Knowledge of GWT;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Resilience and ability to cope effectively under pressure.
- Experience with mobile payment applications;
- Experience with the use of Git & Gerrit;
- Build automation tooling (make, ant, maven, etc.);
- Experience with unit test systems and unit test development and mocking (e.g. JUnit, JMock, etc.);
- Experience consuming 3rd party APIs;
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools.
Note: Don't forget to attach your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maximizing Mobile Transactions
Imagine what we can do together