Telepin’s Airtime Top-up solution provides a flexible platform for your subscribers and merchants to recharge their account, and add prepaid mobile airtime minutes whenever, wherever, and however they wish.
Key features include:
- Unlimited opportunities for your subscribers to recharge credit to their mobile account:
Airtime Top-up can be combined with traditional voucher distribution and management systems or implemented with our agent distribution management system for a complete electronic recharging platform. It can also be deployed independently for subscribers for self-service recharging and airtime top-up.
- Flexible deployment:
Our Airtime Top-up can be deployed in a variety of ways, including in-network through an ownership model, hosted via the Telepin platform, through service providers that distribute and resell airtime on behalf of the mobile operator, and with operator groups as a recharge solution for roaming prepaid subscribers.
- Voucher management:
Our platform can be integrated to create and manage electronic vouchers to be used towards any service. Vouchers give the operator complete control over the voucher lifecycle, right through to the virtual inventory and distribution management system. Incorporating vouchers is the most flexible mechanism to keep your subscribers active on the network—generating revenue using any denomination and integrating with several systems, such as point-of-sale, kiosk, ATM, IVR, and through your calling card platform.
- Airtime transfer between subscribers:
Allowing your subscribers to transfer airtime between each other increases your overall revenue and your ability to increase your margins. With the Telepin Airtime Transfer, you can give your subscribers another way to request a recharge or be recharged from friends, family, or their corporate enterprise account.
Telepin’s advanced platform allows mobile operators to add on services that meet the needs of customers.
- Core banking: The natural extension of Mobile Money allows a single system to accommodate the needs of microfinance institutions and other entities that offer more modest banking needs. These feature sets enhance the standard MFI offering with our core feature set of channel and integration expertise.
- Loans and credit: Scoring, disbursement, and repayment are available to both subscribers and merchants/agents.
- Insurance: Offer a variety of coverage options from handset/lifestyle, travel, and accident/health (including purchase, status, and renewal of policies) to automated monthly debiting, as well as grace period and auto-cancellation.
- Virtual credit cards: Create a bridge between the stored value account on the Telepin platform with a virtual credit card. Provide a simple and cost-effective means to increase the utility of your consumers’ stored value accounts, while retaining cash in the system. All stored value and consumer lifecycle management is delivered through Telepin’s platform.
- International hub: A single central hub for multiple operators to connect to exchange airtime, mobile payments, and international remittance.