Telepin Mobile Money solutions provide robust mobile financial service offerings to your subscriber and merchant customers. Our highly scalable and secure solutions plug into your existing infrastructure, leveraging the investment you’ve made in charging systems and value-added service delivery platforms.
We understand mobile financial transactions better than any general value-added services infrastructure and have worked with many tier-one mobile operators around the globe. We apply this knowledge to deliver best-in-class solutions.
Our Mobile Financial Services address:
- Your need to differentiate and extend your communications network by offering new and differentiated services.
- Your subscribers’ need for convenience and the ability to conduct financial transactions via their phone, giving them financial inclusion.
- Your merchants’ desire to incorporate mobile commerce as a payment mechanism.
- Your concerns for security, privacy, and reliability.
Our core Mobile Money solution allows you to build out the following services for your subscribers and merchants:
- Cash-in deposits
- Cash-out withdrawals
- Person-to-person money transfers
- Bill payments
- Person-to-merchant payments
- Online payments
- Business-to-business payments
- Business-to-person and group-to-person bulk disbursements
We also offer add-on modules to help you further differentiate and extend your service offerings to subscribers and merchants. These include:
- A coupon/gift certificate marketplace, allowing you to provide subscribers with the ability to acquire single-use “coupons” that can be redeemed at a merchant for face value.
- Promotions and contests, including “Lucky Draw”-type contests with instant random winners for pre-selected transaction types, amounts, etc.
- Loyalty promotions based on purchases, where the module is a cumulative counter. When customers reach a specified threshold value, the platform automatically triggers a pre-configured reward.
- Loyalty rewards that allow subscribers to collect loyalty points on Telepin platform transactions and then redeem those points. The loyalty points are stored in one of the wallets associated with the account.